Would you like to have the most attractive look during the summer? If that is you, here you go. The high fade haircut is one of the best attractive haircuts in the summer because it suits this season. Whereas long hairstyles suit winter.
I would look at the high fade like this, imagine you wear warm clothes in hot weather that is when you have long hair in summer. Or wearing a t-shirt when it is cold, that is when you have a high skin fade in winter.
- How about if we start with what is a high fade haircut?
- How short is a high fade haircut?
- How to get a high fade haircut?
- Why is a high fade haircut?
- Some types of high fades
What is a high fade haircut?
It is a short hairstyle along the sides and back of your head where the top is longer. If you wish to know, how high, it is just a bit below your temples level.
How short is a high fade haircut?
It is most of the time really short on the sides and back. It is often about skin fade to 0.5, but there are no specific rules for it. There are quite a lot of things to take into account but I will include the main one.
- Sensitive skin. If you have sensitive skin, do not go for a close shave like a cut through razor. Close-cut might cause you irritation.
- Your face shape. It is significant knowing what face shape you have that assists you to choose the most attractive haircut suits you.
- Seasons are important, so go for short in summer, long in winter.
How to get a high fade haircut?
It is really simple. You just need to tell your preferable barber or hairdresser that you require a high fade haircut.
If I were you I would ask my barber or hairdresser about what suits my face because he or she has quite good an experience. So they can take into accounts some factors like beard and shape.
You should ask for these
- The preferable length on sides and back
- How high you prefer
- The length on top
Why is a high fade haircut?
There are a few reasons to get this style.
- If you would like a haircut that attractive to the human eye, go for it
- . If you have thin hair, go for a high fade haircut because it gives you a dark thick hair look on the top.
- If you feel dull in your old style.
Some types of high fade haircuts
The most attractive kinds of high fade haircuts that you can choose the one that suits your face.
- High Skin Fade
- High Fade Undercut
- High fade with braids
- Curly high fade
- High fade with part
1-High skin fade haircut
Here are the three types of skin fades
- Low skin fade
- Mid skin fade
- High skin fade
A high skin fade is called a bald fade and it is the most popular style nowadays. If you look for a clean fashionable look of your shaved sides, go for a high skin fade.
2.High Fade Undercut
It is known as the disconnected haircut. The hair on the sides and back is short but on the top quite long.
The high fade undercut is one of the coolest styles nowadays. It is wonderful when you have long hair on the top. Also, you will be able to style it however you wish. Especially, If you make texture on the top, it helps you style it however you wish.
3. High fade with braids
Braids are called as a complex structure formed by combining 3 types of a flexible material like wire, textile yarns, or hair extension.
If you are interested in having this style, keep in mind this hairstyle needs a certain length of hair. It requires about four 4-5 inches of hair length to get quite small braids.
If you have long hair about 10-11 inches, you can have the quite long braids.
If you have a round face or oval face, go for this style because you will have a very fashionable look.
4.Curly high fade haircut
Do you want the best look?
Read this then! Most of the folks who have straight hair spent tons of cash to get perm hair. You are fortunate enough to have curly hair because you have many choices. It is whether under haircut or high fade haircut.
The advantage of high fade is you do not need to style your hair on the sides and back. This haircut is clean and stylish for you.
5-High fade haircut with part
There are two kinds of this style. The soft part which has been for several years also called as a typical part side. It is a classic popular cut. The second one is the hard part which is a fashionable style. Especially, if you reduce the length of the sides and back.
If you would like this attractive haircut, ask your barber to make it with a razor because the razor gives you a quite sharp edge.
- One of the advantages of having this haircut is you can style your hair easily because you can just follow the hard-line.
- You can place it on your preferable side, either on the left or on the right.
- You will be able to make it invisible whenever you wish by styling your hair from the other side toward the line.