The Best 7 Nick Jonas Haircuts for Your Next Party
Nick Jonas is one of the hottest young singers and actors in Hollywood today.
With his good looks, talented voice, and charming personality, he has quickly become a favorite among fans around the world. In addition to his incredible musical abilities, Nick is also known for his stylish and on-trend haircuts.
1. Textured Quiff Haircut
Anyone will look dashing in this hairstyle like Nick Jonas. Keep the hair on two sides comparatively shorter. The ratio of the mid-part hair to the sides must be 2:1.
Make a prominent hairline between the sides and the top part. No need to pressure it too much, just make it simple. Keep the back hair the same as the sides.
- Allow gel or wax on the top hair. Give it the upper direction. Allow comb or hairbrush to make the hair stiff around the hairline you did earlier.
- Nick Jonas always allows this style on clean shave. You can do the same. Or a little beard will be more than enough.
2. Fringe Textured Quiff Haircut
- This haircut is quite similar to the first one. But a little difference is there what makes this haircut a unique one. Here the two sides will be faded.
- Make the hair short as much as possible on the two sides. Make a hairline, inclined to the forehead. Keep the mid hair long (at least 2 inches). The sides will be blended with the back portion.
- Use a comb or brush to make these hairs straight upward. Gels and wax can be used too.
- Generally, a light beard or zero beard looks good on it. So try to keep it like this.
3. Nick Jonas Buzz Crew Cut
- We all know how a buzz cut looks like. But most people don’t want to have a buzz cut as there is low styling. That’s why Nick Jonas Buzz Crew hybrid Haircut will be perfect for you.
- Here, both the mid and side hair will be small. Try to keep it less than 0.5 inches. Make sure, the sides have a smaller cut than the mid-portion.
- Randomness and a messy hairstyle is the theme of this particular hairstyle. The best thing about this is, you don’t have to invest time to groom. Make sure your hair is stuck with the head closely.
- Men with no beard will look good in it.
4. Short and Slicked Haircut
- This hairstyle is an interesting one. Here, you need to do a little effort and the results will be beneficial. Keep the mid hair at least 3-4 Inches long. Where on the sides, you need to make it very short.
- Use gel or wax to make some small groups of hair. If it seems hard to you, you can use a comb with bigger tooth gaps. The combing direction must be backward. For easiness, you can divide the area between mid and sides.
- After using the gels or wax, give it enough time to be dried. Save your hair from getting touches of water droplets.
5. Nick Jonas’s Short Curly Haircut
- Here the game begins. Do you have curly hair? Are you getting confused about how to groom your hair? Nick Jonas’s short curly haircut will help you.
- First, you need to keep the length and density equal throughout the head. Wash it with shampoo, apply conditioner and give enough time to restructure the hair.
- Now, allow comb at the right side. Divide the area between mid and side hair.
- Then allow the side hairs exactly downward in the right direction. Make sure, the hair is blended properly. Now, allow the other side of the dividing line, to the opposite direction.
- Hair with a length of 2 to 3 inches will be perfect for it. The hair may look messy, but this is what makes you better because it contains a particular pattern. Follow the instructions, you’ll have a charming look.
6. Nick Jonas Long Curly Haircut
- This hairstyle is for those who love to keep long hair Curly hair. It will give you a cute attractive face, no matter what your age is.
- To make this hairstyle, you need to use round brushes. With some easy steps, you can have this hairstyle. Let’s follow.
- Make a dividing line between the right side and the mid-portion of the head. Allow the brush to the downward direction at the hair of the right side. Now on the opposite side, you need to make some groups of hair.
- Allow the round brush to give those a cylindrical shape.
- The back side needs to be taken care of. Keep it as much as long that it touches the end of the neck. No need to do anything there, a normal downward combing will be enough.
7. Long Messy Curly Haircut
- You can try this haircut too. Allow your mid hair to handle the style. Select a point at your mid head and allow comb in two directions. The directions can be anything, depends on how you want to handle them.
- Generally, this messy hair looks attractive when it covers the forehead. Allow your round comb and just move it downward. Make sure the two sides must have the same size and the mid part will be shorter than the sides.
Nick Jonas’s personality is always attractive. When it comes to attending parties, these hairstyles are enough to catch attention. Nick Jonas Haircuts are easy to do. One exception is, people with thick beards can’t keep up with their hairstyle.
But if you need the hairstyle only, I’ll suggest you try these. These 7 haircuts can pull you into the spotlight.
Khamis Maiouf is a professional barber who graduated from Hinckley College in England with a degree in hairdressing. He has also won several barbering contests and successfully operated a barbershop for the last two decades. As a skilled hair stylist for 20 years, his goal is to teach others how to achieve a beautiful appearance through their hairstyles.