Curly Beard Styles are one of the unique and popular beard styles. But the mystery here is that,
‘Does it really look attractive?’
Here I am going to cover everything you need to know about Curly Beard Styles. And to answer your question,
Yes, of course they do!
You don’t beleive me? There you go…
I know some of the unique types of curly beards, and today, you get to know about all of them too.
Since old times, biceps and having strong body has been a symbol of manliness, and with all that, beard is also considered a sign of being a brave and strong man.
No matter how good your sense of style is, you still need a little piece of advice from someone who can help you when it comes to fashion.
Just like other beard styles, Curly Beard Styles are very trendy, but the texture of Curly beards is frizzy, and curvey sometimes.
Many men think that Curly Beard Styles may be less attractive, or might give a rough look, and they start looking for ways to straighten them.
But if you are a stylist yourself or someone who is into fashion, then you must know that Curly Beards are a wild, trending beard style that comes with many different and unique types.
And the best thing about Curly Beard Styles are that they go with all types of face shapes.
Different Types Of Curly Beard Styles
Bushy Curly Beard Styles
Bushy beards are one of the most natural Curly Beard Styles. This type of beard is just like a full beard, but is heavy, long and have curls that gives bushy appearance to the beard.
And you have the wildest, macho man look, you wanted.
Friendly Mutton Chops (Classic Curly Beard Styles)
Mutton chops may be an old beard style, but is never out of fashion.
In friendly mutton chops, if you have fuzzy beard then your mutton chops are going to give a bushy look while the rest of your facial hair can be straightened for styling purpose.
Another, one of the natural wiry beard styles is Shenandoah.
It is also the wild type of beard style just like Bushy beard, so if you want to enjoy the macho look, then you can also go for this beard style.
Garibaldi Beard Style
This is also one of the type of Curly Beard Styles, if you want a fresh look while having to enjoy a heavy curly beard then Garibaldi beard style is the best choice for you to go with.
Wavy Beard Style
Wavy beard style is more like with a wavy look than curly. This is also one of the coolest beard style, if you want to choose between different curly beard styles.
It is one of the casual beard styles in United States of America, and many men are seen wearing this beard style.
Short And Curly
This beard style is also like natural Curly Beard Styles, but it is much shorter in length. It is more like a thin strap of wiry facial hair on your chin and cheeks.
Scruffy Beard Style
A lot of people are adopting this look, and this beard style is a very common style. And I think it is also a very cool beard style to go for.
French Curly Beard
This is the French beard with a curly touch. This is one of the hottest type of Curly Beard Styles, and can be one of the best option to go for.
Thin Curly Beard
This is like short curly beard style, but is thinner. This beard give a clean look and you don’t even have to be clean-shaven.
How To Get A Curly Beard Style?
If you are curious about the above mentioned beard styles, and want to know how they might look on you, but you have straight beard and you think it is impossible for you to try out these styles, then you are thinking wrong.
As I have a few tips that can help you curl your beard and will give you a naturally curly beard look.
Tangled beards are good to keep up with the volume, which can help in different types of styling.
Although curly beard is macho beard style, but it does come with some challenges, and need a little more care than straight beards.
For growing a curly beard you can follow few listed tips, and I am sure they will help;
- Use gel, by using gel it is much easier to style your beard, and if you want to give it a curly look then all you have to do is to shape it curled inwardly while applying the gel.
- You can use different ringlets sculptures to curl your beard.
- Crimper can also help in giving bushy or wavy look to your beard, but it depends on how you use it (give you fuzzy look).
Steps For Maintaining Curly Beard Styles
Either you have curly beard or straight, both of them needs care.
For the sake of hygiene one needs to know how to maintain their beard and what are the essential steps to follow.
Here I am going to share the very basic and important steps that will help you in maintaining your curly beard.
- Use the right tools. With the help of different tools you trim or style your beard. It can be anything, a scissor, electric trimmer, comb, razor and shaving foam etc.
- I would recommend using comb with wider teeth as curly beards tend to have more volume, so it should be easy for you to comb your beard instead of tangling it more by using thin combs with thin teeth.
- Follow a routine, it is healthy to have a proper routine and it helps you on track. Same goes for maintaining your beard, you need to develop a routine for taking care of your beard just like there is a skin care routine to have a healthy skin.
- You can add beard oils to the routine, beard balms, shampoo and conditioners etc. Try to use them in good balance and avoid using chemicals.
- Trimming should be on regular basis, even if you have straight facial hair having it to trim on regular basis is healthy and good for hair growth.
If you decide to go for beard shampoo and conditioner, you have to be very careful while choosing them as they play great role in giving volume to your beard, and also helps to reduce the frizz.
If you are not a fan of fuzzy or frizzy beards then, you can also use beard oils. Beard oils will also enhance your beard growth.
By following all these steps you can maintain your facial hair, and it will never look dull or rough again.
People Also Ask “Why They Have Curly Beards?”
Have you ever wondered why some men have straight beard and others have curly?
And sometimes a person head hair are normally straight but their facial hair are surprisingly curly, why is that?
Well, I know some factors that might be responsible for curly beards and how they play a major role in growing curly beards.
These factors may also be responsible for your other features too and here they are listed;
- Food or diet plan
How To Straight Your Curly beard?
Curly Beard Styles are very cool to adopt, but there are some men that don’t really like how curly their beards are, or you can say that they might be just bored of it.
Now if you are one of them, then you must want to straight your beard and for that you have to follow some brief steps.
- Wash you beard regularly, and with a conditioner once a week.
- Use beard straightening comb.
- Use oil for giving it a silky look.
- After taking shower or while going out you can use a blow-dryer or an mini iron straightener.
- Try strong beard balms.
- While brushing your beard, always brush it downward.
- Avoid using chemical beard relaxers.
If I summarize this blog, then you must know that I have listed a few types of Curly Beard Styles.
How one can straight their curly beard or how anyone can curl their straight beard, you know different people, with different tastes.
As Curly Beard Styles are very cool to have but they are also a little tricky to maintain. They sometimes get frizzy and give a rough look that might ruin your decent personality
But I have also mentioned the solution for that. All you have to do is to follow the steps written to maintain your curly beard.
So wish you best of luck with your beard styling!