Tom Holland, well, this man doesn’t need an introduction, but still, he is an English actor known for his role as Spider-Man in many Marvel movies.
Other than being known for not being able to keep any secrets, he is also known for his simple and sleek haircut and hairstyle.
He is a role model in the eyes of many teens out there. If you want to have a decent Tom Holland Haircut, you are in the right place. Let’s see who can have this hairstyle.
What are The Specialities of Tom Holland haircut?
- His haircut is a medium length of evenly cut hair throughout his head and then pressed into corners, and styled like bangs in the front area of his head.
- This style fits with any face shape and any face size, with any type of facial features. And for someone who doesn’t have much time or just doesn’t want to give so much time to hairstyling, then this style may be a good choice for you.
- And this style can also look good in any age group and any hair colour (mostly). A 20-year-old and a 60-year-old both look smart with this haircut.
This hairstyle doesn’t require any long procedure to style. The hairstyle is suitable for any place. Starting from attending a party to going for dates and casual outings, everywhere it will be perfect. So, youngsters, it’s time for you to show the world, what’s your true style potential. Let’s see how to have Tom Holland Haircut.
How to Get Tom Holland Haircut?
Everyone would suggest you visit a barber to have a better Tom Holland Haircut. I’ll recommend you the same. The reason is, there are some moves that can be hard to predict if you are doing it by yourself. Though there is not too much to do with the back portions, still, you have to maintain those parts with special care.
Before you start styling your hair, you need to keep some points in your attention. Those are as follows.
- You have to elongate your hair 2 to 3 inches long. This length is important to have the dashing look like Tom Holland.
- Keep scissors, comb, brush, hair gel and trimmer with you. If you are doing the haircut all by yourself, I’ll recommend you to have a mirror and proper lighting arrangements too.
- Lastly, this hairstyle is specifically for straight hair. Curly and wavy hair owners can do it too however, it is better to straighten your hair with the help of a hair straightner. Keep wax and gel with you, as these are going to be handy later.
Now, it is time for you to know the easiest steps to have a Tom Holland Haircut.
How to style your hair like Tom Holland?
Step 1: Initial Treatment for Hair
As mentioned, you have to elongate your hair at least 2 to 3 inches. This length will be enough for you to do the crafting. If you want fast results, eat healthy foods with vitamins and keratin. Avoid oily, burnt fast foods.
Sit in front of a mirror and comb your hair first. Run your comb exactly like the haircut. For the first attempt, it is not going to happen. Don’t worry.
Make sure you wash your hair with shampoo and add oil to give the necessary nourishment. You have to maintain this for 1 to 2 weeks. But while you are preparing yourself to have the cut, always keep your hair dry. Unless it will be a problem to give it a shape.
Step 2: Time for Haircut
The first step will be using scissors. Allow your comb to maintain the length throughout the cutting time. First, cut the top part. As you can see in the picture, only the front portion of the hair will be 3 inches. Blend it with the rest of the top part.
Now it’s the time for sides. While doing the left side, blend it with the top hair (which is comparatively short). For the right side, you can go with a division line first. Allow the comb to maintain a similar length at the right too.
The back part will be smaller than the sides. Using scissors will be better than using a trimmer. Because while you are doing the steps, a wrong move can ruin the program. If there are any left-out portions on the front, feel free to wipe those out with the trimmer.
Step 3: Add Gels to Give Strength
This is the final step. Take a small amount of hair gel and mix it with a small amount of water. Allow your fingertips to pass through the gel into the hair. Now do as same as the front portion is appearing. Give it the wavy look with the comb. You have to do this step for quite some days. It will take time to get in the position.
Tom Holland Haircut is very sober. It will look good on any occasion. Attending parties to casual outings, this Tom Holland Haircut is more than perfect. Follow the steps mentioned above. You’ll get results in your hand.
We hope you’ll like the methods of Tom Holland Haircut. We have tried to make it as simple as possible. Thanks for being with us.