A new hairstyle is a stylish addition to a person. Hair is the crown of the head and a good hairstyle is like a tiara that highlights it. There are a lot of hairstyles in modern times and many choices compared to a hundred years ago. There are new styles, styling tools that enable you to have cuts, straightening or curls, or color them in different ways.
Men’s hairstyles have evolved with time. It isn’t limited to women alone. Lil pump hairstyle is a men’s hairstyle that is slowly gaining recognition. Lil Pump is an American rapper who is getting recognized for his braided hairstyle. It is also called dreadlocks or short braids. So many people are rocking the trend.
In this hairstyle, a person braids his hair and if he wants it, he can color it in different colors. If he wants to just keep the braids then he can keep them. It is preferable to many as it is easy to maintain braided hair for months without washing. If a person wants to have his hair in a different color, he has the choice to do so. It brings out a person’s inner fashionista as it is creative.
What are the tools that are needed for Lil pump hairstyle?
A person needs the right tools, otherwise it can be messy. Your hair needs to be treated gently. Of course, if you even have inch-long hair, you can still sport this hairstyle. You will need the following :
- A soft brush with bristles: it is an essential item.
- Rattail comb: a go-to item for braiding as you twist, twirl and pull hair out.
- Dreadlocks cream: it acts like glue and puts the braids in place. It is also an essential item.
- Dread sponge: it is needed for braiding short hair as it works better than a soft brush with bristles. It is very easy to use, which makes it a favorite.
What are the different styling methods for Lil pump hairstyle?
There are mainly three ways to style your hair. Of course, a creative person can mix and match different colors and accessories as per his will. But for starters, one can choose any one of the three. They are as follows :
- The sponge method: the dread sponge is needed here. It helps to divide the hair into small balls. It helps with parting the hair. After combing the hair with the sponge, the hair will be parted with balls. These balls will be tied up with rubber bands into small locks. It will be set in place with dread cream. It will be blow-dried or air-dried for three hours, and they are good to go.
- The brush method: This one is a very good method for hairs that are shorter than three inches. The tools that are needed are a soft bristle brush or a dread sponge. In addition to this, aloe vera gel or ” lock and twist ” butter is needed for the locks to be in place.
After a few days, the hair will grow in place. One can alternate between a sponge and a brush, whatever is comfortable.
- The twist method: here instead of a sponge, one uses a comb to put the braids. It is useful for soft hair that isn’t coarse. First, part the hairs into different sections and secure them with an elastic band or clips. To twist the hair, use a rat tail comb and twist it at the root. Pull the hair and gently twist it along. Braid them into dreads while keeping them in the comb. The space between them should be an inch. Then use a hairdryer to dry them instantly or air dry them for three hours.
What are the hair care tips that need to be followed?
Braiding your hair needs strong and healthy hair. For this, a person needs to give sufficient care. Here are some general tips to follow :
- Healthy hair: Braiding hair needs to be strong and healthy. Weak hair or dry hair may break and hamper the hairstyle. So washing them regularly and moisturizing them is needed.
- Braiding direction: it is needed to twist the hair while braiding. It is always recommended to braid in the same direction. Always. Otherwise, it can be uncomfortable.
- Brushing: brushing the hair is easy, but with braids, you need to be gentle. You can use a bristle brush to comb them.
- Covering them with a cap or cloth at night so that they aren’t damaged while sleeping also helps.
Lil pump hairstyle indicates braids are not just for girls, but for boys too. African men can flaunt their hair in this style. Others can adopt it too. It is fashionable, but it takes a bit of extra care in the beginning. So, if a person wants to look fashionable with this style, he needs to have strong and healthy hair.